- 22+ Years Clinical Experience
- EXTENSIVE Post-Graduate Training in Orthodontics ● Mini-Residency, Midwestern Orthodontic Society
- Invisalign® Certified
- State of the Art iTero™ Intraoral Scanner Decreases the Need for Traditional Impressions(Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
We are a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT too late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away.
In our continuous effort to provide the best in orthodontic treatment for our patients, we are proud to offer iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner and AcceleDent® to speed up the Invisalign® process
iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner – Impressionless Scanning
For optimum care and patient comfort during the Invisalign process, we use the latest technology, The iTero® Element™ Digital Scanner. The iTero® Element™ makes it possible to create digital impressions for Invisalign® and other orthodontic procedures in just a couple of minutes, without the need for messy putties or the discomfort associated with other impression techniques.Benefits of iTero™:
- View 3D scans onscreen immediately
- Better fitting aligners
- Better patient experience
- Eliminates the mess and gagging associated with regular impressions
What is Invisalign®?Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 months. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.