- 22+ Years Clinical Experience
- EXTENSIVE Post-Graduate Training & EXPERT in the Fields of: - Orthodontics (Mini-Residency)
- Specializes in Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique™, Scalpel Free, Suture Free Treatment for Gum Recession
- TMJ Disorders
- Periodontal Surgery
- Root Canal Treatment
- IMPLANT Placement & Restoration (MASTERSHIP IDIA)
Why Bonding?Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.