Meet the Doctor
Benjamin Chang, D.D.S.
MASTERSHIP, International Dental Implant Association
● Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
Dr. Benjamin Chang has been practicing dentistry since 1997 and has been serving the Seattle community for over 13 years. He has passed the board exam for the Northeast Regional States and is licensed in California and Washington. Dr. Chang is a gentle and conservative dentist who cares for the well being of his patients.
During his free time, Dr. Chang likes to travel and ski.
- University of Michigan: Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), New York University College of Dentistry
- Resident in General Practice Dentistry, University of Rochester School of Dentistry – Emphasis in Periodontal surgery and Orthodontics
- Chief Dental Resident, University of Washington – Emphasis on Geriatric and Veteran Population
Advance Post-Graduate Training & Expert in the Fields of
- Orthodontics – Mini Residency Training, Midwestern Orthodontic Society
- Implant Placement & Restorations – Mastership Status, International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)
- TMJ – TMJ Disorder training from University of Southern California
- Invisalign Certification
- Gum Surgery – Certified Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique™ (The Least Invasive Gum Surgery)
- Dr. Chang was on the University of Washington Faculty, Restorative Department for 6 years
- International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)– Mastership
- International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)